– 2+ years of experience with Node.js;
– Expertise with NoSQL / MongoDB;
– Skills with GraphQL / AWS;
– Technical English (higher level is advantage).
– High salary;
– Employment as a private entrepreneur;
– Possibility to work remotely (with visiting the office 1 time per 3 months);
– Flexible schedule;
– Paid vacation and sick leave;
– No bureaucracy;
– Professional and career growth;
– Modern and comfortable office near the metro station (Kyiv);
– Financial support for non-resident candidates;
– Any additional benefits by agreement.
Please, send your CV marked «Node.js Developer (remote / office)» in the subject via e-mail: