– Experience in Python development from 5 years;
– Practical skills with Linux, Docker, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Pandas;
– Expertise with MsSQL / PL/SQL / PostgreSQL;
– Knowledge in microservice architecture;
– Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis and Dask will be a plus.
– Remote / office work at the employee`s choice;
– Employment as a private entrepreneur, its support is provided by company accounting and all taxes are paid;
– Medical insurance;
– Paid sick leave and vacation (20 working days);
– Possibility of career and financial growth;
– Compensation for professional trainings and education;
– Payment for sport expenses;
– Discounts for employees on all products / services of the company;
– Modern office in Kyiv;
– Large-scale and interesting corporate events.
Please, send your CV marked «Python Developer (remote / office)» in the subject via e-mail: